Britt Redenbach is a Partner in the Capital Markets and Securities group. Britt’s practice focuses on advising underwriters, public corporations and private corporations in the areas of public and private financings, with an emphasis on the mining and natural resource sectors, as well as advising in relation to reporting company compliance matters. She provides clients with practical counsel in a cost efficient manner with respect to a variety of matters, including private placements, initial public offerings and prospectus offerings, continuous disclosure obligations, stock exchange requirements, corporate reorganizations, reverse takeovers, mergers and acquisitions and general corporate matters.
Prior to receiving her LL.B. from the University of British Columbia in 2006, Britt obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of British Columbia.
In her free time Britt loves to cook, travel and scuba dive. She has explored France, Italy, Martinique, Mexico, Singapore, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Vietnam, Indonesia and Korea and also lived in Australia for a time, where she developed a passion for scuba diving and sky diving.
- LL.B., University of British Columbia, 2006
- Member, Canadian Bar Association - Business and Securities sections
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- The New Insider Reporting Regime, Securities Practice Notes, Spring 2010
- Disclosure of Executive Compensation: Significant Changes for Financial Years Ending on or After December 31, 2008., eSecurities Notes, January 20, 2009
Key Practice Expertise
Areas of Focus
- Counsel to Agents and Underwriters
Year of Call
- British Columbia Bar, 2007