Eric Johnston is an Associate in the Regina office of Miller Thomson where his practice focuses on banking and financing, bankruptcy, insolvency and foreclosures, commercial litigation, construction law, and real estate.
Eric is currently a District Governor for Regina as a board member of the Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association. During the past year he has co-chaired two conferences: the first on legal ethics, and the second on bankruptcy, insolvency, and the Saskatchewan Enforcement of Money Judgements Act.Eric provides legal services in English and French.
- LL.B., University of Saskatchewan, 2007
- B.Admin. (with distinction), University of Regina, 2004
- Harrie, Lauretta, and Raymond Parr Memorial Scholarships, University of Saskatchewan Law School, 2004
- Dr. Donald O. Wells and Deborah Wells International Study Award, 2003
- District Governor, Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association Board
- Director, Regina Bar Association
- Active volunteer with Pro Bono Law Saskatchewan, including acting for the Respondent before the Saskatchewan Court of Appeal.
- Building of our Future Committee (overseeing the construction of the new law building at the University of Saskatchewan), 2006-07.
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Member, Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Regina Bar Association
- Member, I’Association des jurists d’expression francaise de la Saskatchewan
Key Practice Expertise
Year of Call
- Saskatchewan Bar, 2008