Marie-Pier Côté is an Associate in the Montréal office of Miller Thomson specialized in labour and employment law.
She practices primarily in the areas of labour and employment, commercial litigation and immigration.
She serves her clients in both French and English.
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2008
- Circulation of Erotic Pictures in the Workplace: When the Righteous End Up Righted, Labour and Employment Communiqué, December 11, 2012
- Anti-replacement Worker Provisions: The Appeal Court of Quebec Decides that New Technologies Do Not Redefine the Notion of Establishment, Labour and Employment Communiqué, March 26, 2012
- How Whistle-Blowing Programs in the Workplace Can Lead to Psychological Harassment, Labour and Employment Communiqué, April 1, 2011
- Will a Company in Québec Still be Allowed to Close Without Paying Damages to its Employees After the Supreme Court's Decision in Wal-Mart?, Labour and Employment Communiqué, January 20, 2010