Avocat spécialisé en gestion du savoir
Biographie( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Chinthaka Amerasinghe is a knowledge management lawyer at Miller Thomson, and works with the knowledge management team to implement the firm’s Strategic Plan on Knowledge Management. Chinthaka works with Miller Thomson’s Ontario and Saskatchewan lawyers to solicit, capture, maintain and disseminate the firm’s knowledge resources, assist in the development of model documents, provide training for members of the firm and generally support the advancement of knowledge management at Miller Thomson.
Chinthaka graduated from the University of Western Ontario with a Bachelor of Laws in 2001 and was called to the Ontario Bar in 2002. Prior to that, Chinthaka attended Queen’s University where he obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Languages in 1997. Chinthaka has practiced business law at various law firms in Toronto for the past several years.
- LL.B., University of Western Ontario, 2001
- B.A., Queen's University, 1997
- Member, Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- A Mortgagee in Possession, Good Times, Bad Times, Changing Times: Real Estate Practice in 2002, Ontario Bar Association 2002 Institute of Continuing Legal Education, 2002