Fred McBeth, Q.C.
Biographie( Disponible en anglais seulement ) Fred McBeth is an Associate Counsel in the Regina office of Miller Thomson where he has a corporate/commercial practice. Fred’s experience is primarily in the areas of real estate, banking and business law.
Fred is also a past President for the Canadian Bar Association, Saskatchewan Branch and the Regina Bar Association.
Fred has been actively involved in community affairs, particularly in minor sports organizations, serving as volunteer board member, fundraiser, and coach and in various other capacities over the years.
- LL.B., University of Saskatchewan, 1971
- B.A., University of Regina, 1972
- Appointed Queens Counsel, 2001
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Regina Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Saskatchewan
Principaux domaines de pratiques
Admission au Barreau
- Saskatchewan Bar, 1972