Biographie( Disponible en anglais seulement ) George Nystrom is a Partner in the Regina office of Miller Thomson with over 20 years experience in the areas of tax planning; estate planning; and corporate/commercial law.
George is a frequent presenter at seminars on tax planning and estate planning and served as chair of the Canadian Bar Association, Saskatchewan Branch Taxation section for southern Saskatchewan.
- In Depth Tax Course (Parts I and II), Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, 1999
- LL.B., University of Saskatchewan, 1986
- B.A., University of Regina, 1976
- B.Ed., University of Regina, 1976
- Best Lawyers in Canada, 2013
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Regina Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Analyse du budget fédéral 2013, 2013
- Employee Profit Sharing Plans - Changes to Come?, Bulletin fiscal, Decembre 2011
Principaux domaines de pratiques
Admission au Barreau
- Saskatchewan Bar, 1987