Robin-Lee A. Norris
Biographie( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Robin-Lee Norris practises corporate commercial, real estate and wills & estates, planning law and is a senior partner in the Guelph office of Miller Thomson. She has significant experience appearing before municipal councils and other related tribunals.
Robin-Lee is a highly skilled mediator who uses this expertise to assist her clients in problem solving particularly in the areas of Family Business and Wills & Estates.
Robin-Lee is active in the Guelph community and sits on various boards and committees, including the Board of Trustees for the University of Guelph and the Grand River Conservation Foundation.
- Appointed Honourary Fellow, University of Guelph, 2009
- Mayor's Award for Community Service, 2008
- Past Instructor in Public Law at the Bar Admission Course
- Member, Board of Trustees, University of Guelph
- Member, Board of Directors, Grand River Conservation Foundation
- Past Vice Chair, Board of Governors, University of Guelph
- Founding Member, Guelph Partnership for Innovation
- Past President, Guelph Chamber of Commerce
- LL.B., Osgoode Hall Law School
- What's Happening, Bulletin organismes de bienfaisance et à but non lucratif, Avril 2013
Principaux domaines de pratiques
- Planification successorale des entreprises
- Testaments et planification successorale
- Planification successorale pour personnes souffrant d'incapacité
- Conseils aux petites entreprises
- Responsabilité municipale
- Opposition à une marque de commerce et poursuites
Admission au Barreau
- Ontario Bar, 1982