Tony Van Klink
Biographie( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Tony practices Insolvency and Restructuring law and related commercial litigation in the London office of Miller Thomson. His practice focuses on receiverships, bankruptcies, enforcement of security agreements, commercial debt recovery and CCAA proceedings.
Tony represents financial institutions, CCAA monitors, receivers, bankruptcy trustees and other stakeholders in insolvency matters, for whom he appears regularly before the Ontario Supreme Court of Justice, including Commercial List matters. Tony also handles commercial litigation matters, including contractual disputes and construction liens.
- Past Editor, University of Western Ontario Law Review (1985 – 1986)
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Middlesex Law Association
- LL.B., University of Western Ontario
- Recipient, Arthur T. Little Gold Medal for the highest academic standing in his LL.B. graduating class